Visual Studio 2008 Shortcuts
- Ctrl+M, Ctrl+M – Toggle Outlining Expansion—Based on the current cursor position in the editor window, hides or unhides the outline region.
- Holding down the Ctrl key – while the completion list is displayed makes the list partially transparent.
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+X – Insert Snippet
- Ctrl+\, Ctrl+T – Task List View
- Ctrl+\, Ctrl+E – Error List View
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+W – Bookmark Window
- Shift+Alt+Enter – Full Screen On/Off
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+I – Quick Info
- Ctrl+R, Ctrl+I – Extract Interface
- Ctrl+R, Ctrl+V – Remove Parameters
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+D Auto format the file (Source, xml or html)
- Ctrl+M, Ctrl+ O Collapses all outlining to definition