New ReSharper 5.0, new Visual Studio 2010.
Wow, for every developer who extensively use this tools it is very very good news. I will try to look around for interesting things that appears in new versions and I will mention the old good features of ReSharper and Visual Studio.
Keymap part 4
Visual Studio 2010 shortcuts (often used):
- Ctrl+Shift+B – build solution
- Ctrl+Break – cancel build
- F5 – start in debug mode
- Ctrl+F5 – start without debugging
- Ctrl+Shift+F9 – delete all breakpoints
- F9 – toggle breakpoint
- Ctrl+F9 – enable/disable breakpoint
- Ctrl+F10 – run to cursor in debug
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+F – format selection
- Ctrl+G – go to line
- Ctrl+Alt+L – go to solution explorer
- F4 – properties view
Visual Studio 2010 shortcuts (rarely used, but useful):
- Alt+F10 – apply code changes in debug
- Ctrl+Alt+D – disassembly
- Ctrl+Shift+S – save all documents in solution
- F7 – view code/view desiger – change on
- Ctrl+M, Ctrl+L – toggle all outlining
- Ctrl+M, Ctrl+O – collapse to definitions
- Ctrl+M, Ctrl+M – toggle outlining expansion—based on the current cursor position in the editor window, hides or unhides the outline region.
- [Holding down] Ctrl – while the completion list is displayed makes the list partially transparent.
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+X – insert snippet
- Ctrl+\, Ctrl+T – task list view
- Ctrl+\, Ctrl+E – error list view
- Shift+Alt+Enter – full Screen On/Off
- Ctrl+R, Ctrl+I – extract interface
- Ctrl+R, Ctrl+V – remove parameters
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+D – auto format the file (source, xml or html)
Plugin that helps you learn the ReSharper shortcuts – http://keymaps.forresharper.org/