I started my adventure from looking for an existing .Net solutions connected with ML (machine learning). The results were surprising:
- Infer.Net – is a .NET framework for machine learning. It provides state-of-the-art message-passing algorithms and statistical routines for performing Bayesian inference. It has applications in a wide variety of domains, including information retrieval, bioinformatics, epidemiology, vision, and many others.
- ID3 Decision Tree Algorithm in C#
- Decision Tree in F# article
- Decision Tree in C# article
- General machine learning library in .net
- Last article from Microsoft about machine learning – link
I found much more results when I was looking for java machine learning libraries. I think, this area of Computer Science is the fresh discipline in .Net World. We can find a lot of mentions about using machine learning in Microsoft’s products, but we have only one library from a Microsoft which we can use in our code!
- Embracing Uncertainty (Microsoft Research)
- The new machine intelligence – Professor Christopher Bishop (video)